New Price from 1st July 2018!
FIVE FirstDay Swansea Bay tickets for just £18 when you buy FLEXI5 !
How do I get them?
Purchase your FLEXI5 ‘carnet’ of 5 tickets straight onto your mobile with our mTickets app!
Where can they be used?
Each ticket is for a day’s unlimited travel anywhere in the First Day Swansea Bay area.
10 reasons to try a FLEXI5
1. Buy bus tickets in the comfort of your home using your credit/debit card.
2. No last minute trips to the cash machine or that desperate rummage for change first thing in the morning.
3. Cheaper than buying 5 individual First Day Swansea Bay Tickets - save money every time you travel.
4. Don't worry about losing your bus ticket; all 5 tickets are stored on your mobile.
5. Ideal if you work or study part time. FLEXI5 is the best money saving option for the semi-regular traveller.
6. 5 chances not to take the car! Just leaving the car at home one day a week helps reduce congestion, helps make roads safer and is great for the environment too!
7. It’s less stress when you go by bus. Just sit back, relax and let us do the driving!
8. Great for a day in the shops? You could even spend the money you’ve saved on coffee and a delicious cake...
9. You can travel wherever and whenever you like in Swansea Bay. There’s no rush - you have up to 1 year in which to use them!
10. Help us to get you there on time! Using a FLEXI5 ticket helps speed up boarding time at stops, keeping our buses running on time and getting you to your destination quicker.
£18 (Normal price when bought on bus £4.50 per day = £22.50)
16-18 with 'mytravelpass'
£12 (Normal price when bought on bus £3 per day = £15)
A 'mytravelpass' must be shown to the driver to travel at the discounted price. Tickets are not valid on Swansea Park & Ride Services, Swansea to Cardiff Express X10, T1S and services operated on behalf of third parties or special events.