Ticket Interavailability with other Bus Companies.
Explore Gower - Fwynhau Bro Gŵyr Diwrnod
- For travel on First Cymru's Swansea City services and also on NAT Group's Gower services. Tickets are sold and accepted by both First Cymru and NAT Group.
- To ensure consistency with our other comparable tickets in the Swansea area, on Mondays to Fridays during school terms Child/Young Persons tickets will only be available after 0930 on First Cymru buses, but are available at any time during weekends and school holidays. NAT tickets issued before this time however will be accepted.
- These tickets allow unlimited travel on the day of issue within the existing Swansea City Day Ticket area, and will also allow travel on NAT's 114/5/6/7/8 Gower network.
South Wales Transport (Neath) Ltd., now runs the following former First Cymru services:
24 (City Centre - Morriston Hospital via Caemawr)
37 (City Centre - Oystermouth via Derwen Fawr)
In addition, SWT's service 256 runs alongside First Cymru service 56 (Neath - Pontardawe).
The following arrangements are in place with SWT over interavailability of fares on services 24, 37 and 56 (SWT’s 256):
- Returns and day tickets bought on SWT service 24 are only available on First Cymru service 36.
- Returns and day tickets bought on SWT service 37 are available on First Cymru services 2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 20/20A, 21A and 22.
- Returns and day tickets bought on SWT service 256 are only Interavailable on First Cymru service 56 and not across the network.
South East Wales Network Rider
If you use a lot of buses around South East Wales and need to travel with other operators, this ticket is ideal. It's valid on all First Cymru routes in South East Wales (East of Pyle Cross in the counties of Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff) and most other bus operators in the same area, as below:
For those listed below please note that Persons aged 16+ will require an Adult priced Network Rider for travel.
First Cymru - (East of Pyle in the counties of Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff)
Stagecoach in South Wales (excluding TrawsCambria north of Felinfach/Three Cocks)
Newport Bus (do not issue or accept weekly tickets)
Town & Country Bus (Peakes)
Phil Anslow Coaches
NAT/Humphreys Coaches (not available on Powys or Swansea area services or on TrawsCymru T9 Airport Express)
Monmouthshire County Council
West Wales Rover - Tocyn Crwydro Gorllewin Cymru
Travelling around West Wales by bus has been made simpler with a West Wales Rover Ticket. You simply buy the ticket on the first bus you board, and use it to go as you please throughout the day or week you choose. The ticket is valid on most local bus services (all operators) in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire - this does not include services which are available only to school children, National Express services 507/508/528, services 167, 701/750, PR1, X14, or X26.