Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in South Yorkshire.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Has your employer joined the scheme?
Begbies Traynor Limited
Crown Prosecution Service
Department for Work and Pensions
Direct Line Group
John Lewis & Partners
Lidl uk GmbH
look local Newspaper
M M Bell & SONS LTD
Marks and Spencer
NHS - Sheffield Childrens Hospital
NHS Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group
NHS- Sheffield Teaching Hospital
Sheffield City Council
Sheffield Credit Union
Stauff UK Ltd
The Rotherham Foundation Trust
The University of Sheffield
Wrigleys Solicitors LLP
Yorkshire Wildlife Trust
If your company is listed above, you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page >> where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - this will be visible at the bottom of this page after you log in/register.
- You will be prompted to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the First Bus App to your smart phone and set up an mTicket account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us please email First.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Commuter Travel Club customer services team on 0345 340 9023.
- View the fare zones and network Information for South Yorkshire >>.
- Frequently asked questions about mTickets >>.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs >>.
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets in the South Yorkshire area are only available to customers via mTickets on the First Bus App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions and subsidised travel agreements.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: