At First South Yorkshire we want you to have a safe, reliable and high quality journey every time you travel. The majority of our fleet is low floor & easily accessible meaning parents with buggies and wheelchair users can travel with ease.
We continually monitor our progress and because your travel needs are constantly changing, we strive to find new ways of improving our service. We will always publicise upcoming service changes through this website.
Customer Service and Safety are very important to us at First and we welcome comments from all our customers.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Complete our Contact us email form
- Call our Customer Service team on 01709 566 000
(0700-1900 Monday-Friday excluding Bank Holidays, 0900-1700 Saturdays)
- Our colleagues at Traveline will record your comments and pass them to us out of office hours - they can be contacted on 01709 515151 (0800-2000 daily)
- Write to us at First Customer Services, Ceres Building, 9, Effingham Square, ROTHERHAM, S65 1AP
- You can also follow us on twitter
If you do have cause to make a complaint, we will investigate what went wrong and give you a full response within 5 working days. If more detailed investigation is required, we will acknowledge your complaint and aim to provide a full response within a total of 10 working days.