Great value travel with our 10 Journey Ticket
If you catch the bus now and again, our 10 Journey Ticket is a great way to save money!
10 Journey Tickets cost £18 and are exclusively available via mTickets on the First Bus App.
Click here for details on how to use the App.
With 10 Journeys on your mobile you'll be ready to travel on any bus in South Yorkshire, anytime, anyday. Enjoy the convenience of buying the tickets at home, no need to carry cash.
So if you're popping to the shops, visiting friends, commuting or studying part-time and only use the bus now and again this ticket is perfect for you.
Look at these advantages of using a 10 Journey Ticket:
- Stored on your mobile - Don't worry about losing your bus ticket, all 10 tickets are stored on your mobile - just don't lose your phone!
- Working part time? - No problem, the 10 journey ticket is perfect if you work a few days a week
- It's just one ticket - You don't have to worry about having 10 paper tickets - it's all stored as one
- 10 chances to leave the car at home - give the car a rest, and save on fuel & parking
- Treat yourself with the money you've saved!
mTickets are the most convenient way to buy tickets 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Up to any 5 people can travel all weekend - for just £9* Buy our weekender ticket and up to 5 people** can travel as much as they like, all weekend!
No cash? No problem. Secure contactless payments are now available on all of our buses
Find out about young people's travel.
Do you use one of our local saver products but occasionally need to travel a little further?
Free Concessionary Pass
Here are 5 reasons why your bus pass is amazing!
TravelMaster is South Yorkshire's Multi-Operator ticket If you need to travel with more than one bus operator, or even to make journeys by bus, tram and train, then TravelMaster may be the best ticket for you.
Derbyshire Peak District Services
Travelling to Derbyshire?