Stay connected while you travel with our free Wi-Fi.
Make the most of your time and stay connected when you’re on the move. Whether you’re updating Facebook, picking up emails or browsing the web you can do all this whilst on-board.
It only takes a minute to sign up to our free Wi-Fi on your device. After that, connection is automatic.
1. Select the First Wi-Fi network
2. Open your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect
4. Click 'Use your Free Wi-Fi' to browse the internet, or select 'Ticket sales' or 'Timetables'
- Berkshire & The Thames Valley
- Bristol, Bath and the West
- Greater Glasgow
- Greater Manchester
- Norfolk and Suffolk
- Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport
- South & West Wales
- South East and Central Scotland
- Wessex, Dorset & South Somerset
Secure contactless payments are now available on all of our buses.
With live bus times you don’t need to wait around at the bus stop.
The cheapest and most convenient way to buy tickets 24/7.