in Bristol & Bath Outer Zones with touch
or at your local travel shop
what is touch card?
It's a smartcard created by First West of England and designed to help you use the bus.
It works by storing your single, week or month bus tickets on the card, replacing the paper tickets that you previously would have bought and used. Currently touch card is available for adult, student, young person and child in Bristol or Bath Inner and Outer Zones.
how does it work?
It’s really simple to use.
You get on the bus and as the name of the card implies you simply touch it against the ticket machine.
Both you and the driver will then be able to see what is on the card, and assuming everything is valid, you will be able to take a seat for your journey.
find out more about touch card here
You can buy the following tickets to load onto your touch card. All are available as adult, child, student or young person variants:
• FirstWeek Inner or Outer Zone in Bristol and Bath
• FirstMonth Inner or Outer Zone in Bristol and Bath
• Multi-operator Rider (Adult Only) in Bristol, Bath, Avon and Weston
• Bath Inner Zone Single Trip 5 or 10 pack
• Bath Park & Ride 10 Journey (Adult Only)
• Bristol Inner Zone Short Trip 5 or 10 pack
• Bristol Inner Zone Long Trip 5 or 10 pack
You will be able to buy these on the bus or in the travel shop.