January 2016 Sale Terms and Conditions
12 trips for the price of 10
Terms & Conditions
- Buy 10 and get 12 single journey tickets for the price of 10
- This offer is only available using mobile tickets using the First mTickets App. It is not available on tickets purchased on the bus from the driver.
- Tickets can only be used on FirstDorset services
- Offer cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or another operating company.
- Normal conditions on use of single journey tickets apply.
- Offer is available in participating First Bus companies in the UK only and is subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or another bus operating company.
- Offer is valid between Friday 1 January 2016 and Sunday 31 January 2016
- Promoter : FirstWessex, Empress Road, Southampton, SO15 0JW.
Bright Monday Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the #FirstBright MondayDorset competition is First Wessex, Empress Road, Southampton, SO15 0JW. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of First Group Plc, or any of their subsidiaries advisers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion. [If you are using your work computer you may need to obtain your employer’s permission prior to entering.] [The winner[s] will need to be able to provide proof of identity and age [with picture].]
2. The Competition begins 18 January 2016 and ends on 20 January 2016. Entries to the Competition must be submitted before the Closing Date.
3. In order to enter you must like and share the competition post, found at www.facebook.com/FirstinDorset and comment using #FirstBrightMondayDorset. Any entry which is incomplete or submitted via an alternative method will be rejected.
4. First Dorset shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. 5 winners who entered via Facebook will receive a push message on their mTicket account for 12 Day Tickets valid within the Weymouth area.
7. The ‘winners’ will be the ‘entrants’ who are selected at random within the competition timeframe.
8. You will own the copyright to your entry. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give First Dorset permission for your entry to be published on the @FirstDorset Twitter feed, the First Dorset Facebook page and its websites and you grant First Group a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish your entry.
10. The winners will be posted on 22 January 2016 on the First Dorset facebook page. The winners will be required to supply an email address and phone number within 7 days of the Closing Date.
11. The judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
13. Entry into the Competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. First West of England reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. In addition to these Competition terms and conditions, entrants will also be required to comply with the ‘Facebook Community Terms and Policies https://www.facebook.com/policies’. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with ‘Facebook’.
16. First Group Plc, its subsidiaries and service providers, will use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. If you have previously registered as a customer with First Dorset we will also use this information to check that your existing contact details are up to date. Your personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998