Student Bus Travel
School Bus Travel from First in Wessex
You probably already know that Dorset is a great place to school, and here at First we have a whole host of School services that are being run for you in conjunction withy Dorset County Council.
As well as our standard school services, we also run a large network of other services. Simply logon to our Wessex Homepage for further information.
First will be operating a number of new services in conjunction with Dorset County Council. These services are as follows:
- Services: A1 and A2 to Woodroffe School
- Services: B1, B2, B4 and B5 to Beaminster School
- Services: C1 and C2 to Colfox School
- Plus two minibus routes
Due to the significant amount of tree cutting needed on these routes which we have been advised could take up to 9 months. The current buses running are at full capacity, although at this moment in time we are unlikely to offer any additional spaces you can still apply at email@example.com where we will then be able to inform you if any spaces become available.
Other schools served by First Wessex:
Our network covers the following schools:
- Service 10: Portland to Thomas Hardye School, via Weymouth
- Service 40: Bowood to Beaminster School via Bridport
- Service 1: Weymouth to Portland via Weymouth College
- Jurassic Coaster X51 and X53: Bridport - Woodroffe School, via Whitchurch Conicorum and Charmouth
- Jurassic Coaster X53: Lyme Regis to Colfox School, via Charmouth, Chideock Bridge and Bridport
- Jurassic Coaster X51: Bridport to Thomas Hardye School via Winterbourne Abbas and Martinstown
- Jurassic Coaster X53: Weymouth or Abbotsbury to Budmouth College
- Jurassic Coaster X54: Wool to Purbeck School