This club provides organisations and their employees the exclusive opportunity to benefit from discounted bus travel on all First services in the Hampshire & Dorset area. The offer relates to the purchase of an annual season ticket which can be paid for on a monthly basis.
To the Employer
- Reinforces an organisation's environmental agenda and travel plans
- Aids improved employee engagement - good news story for employees
- Roadshows/Travel clinics promoting sustainable travel options to employees
- Easy to join - no ticketing/invoicing
- Bespoke CTC helpline for employees-ordering tickets and general queries
To the Employee
- Save up to 38% off the price of an annual ticket (by purchasing monthly)
- Easy payment scheme - Monthly debits
- Tickets sent direct to employees home address and debited against their account
- Exclusive insurance offer for Corporate Travel Club members
- Dedicated phone number
- Saves on the increased cost of driving to work and parking
Please note: the Corporate Travel Club is only available to businesses and not to the general public.
Corporate clients are able to purchase bus vouchers that can be redeemed on any First bus. Daily/Weekly vouchers are available. These vouchers are suitable for organisations that perhaps currently fund travel out of petty cash and are looking for a cashless system which would be easier to administer and provide a clear audit trail. Even companies who want to encourage staff to use public transport would be interested in the voucher scheme. Many organisations purchase these vouchers in the run up to Christmas to offer to staff who may want to have a festive drink.
Park & Ride
We operate a variety of Park & Ride services for customers across the South Coast. Aviva and local NHS Trusts are just some of the companies that we work with.
We've also provided buses and coaches for special events including the New Forest Show, Dorchester Show, Yeovilton Airshow, Bournemouth Wheels & Air Show, Portsmouth City Council P&R and perated a bespoke Americas Cup Service. No job is too large or too small for us!
For more information please contact Steve Hobbs by email: email@example.com or telephone: 07792 310280 who will be happy to put together a plan to suit your company's requirements.