Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in York.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Has your employer joined the scheme?
Autohorn Fleet Services
Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors
Defence Business Services
Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
Fenwick LTD 1
Food Standards Agency
Funfishers Out of School & Pre-School Club
HSBC Bank plc
Ison Harrison Solicitors
John Lewis & Partners
Langleys Solicitors LLP
Make It York Limited
Marks & Spencer
Monks Cross Shopping Park
Muddy Boots Nursery
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust
See Green Media
Shared Services Connected Limited
The Financial Advice Service
The Financial Advice Service Ltd
The University of York
The Wilberforce Trust
University of York 1
Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group
York City Council
York Coffee Emporium
York Data Services
York Designer Outlet
York St John University
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Yorkshire Wildlife Trust
If your company is listed above you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page >> where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
York Commuter Travel Club Prices
Save 10.00%* vs. the price of buying equivalent tickets via mTickets on our First Bus App:
Monthly (Direct Debit)
York Park & Ride
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - this will be visible at the bottom of this page after you log in/register.
- You will be prompted to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the First Bus App to your smart phone and set up an mTicket account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please email our Commuter Travel Club Ticketing Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the fare zones and network Information for York >>.
- Frequently asked questions mTickets >>.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs >>.
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets in the York area are only vailable to customers via mTickets on the First Bus App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: