First York Christmas bus timetable announced
First York has announced its Christmas bus timetable schedule, which will include Park & Ride, city centre services and a new timetable for Boxing Day.
The local bus operator has increased the level of services available over the Festive period and has also introduced new options for travel on Boxing Day so that both residents and visitors to York can enjoy convenient travel into the city.
Boxing Day services will be available again on York's successful Park & Ride and for the first time ever on First York’s 4, 5 and 6 services. The confirmed bus services that will be running include:
- Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve: All services will operate a Sunday timetable.
- Boxing Day:
- 3, 7 and 9 services will operate every 15 minutes.
- 4, 5 (Earswick via Huntington-City Centre), 6 (Clifton Moor) will operate every 30 minutes.
- 27th December – 29th December:
- Saturday timetable on the University and city services.
- Monday to Friday service will operate on the Park and Ride.
- 30th December: All services will operate from a Saturday timetable.
- 2nd January: Normal service will resume.
Bus services will run between 24th December and 2nd January, except for 25th December and 1st January, where there’ll be no buses operating.