Service Changes in York 23rd September 201823 Sep 2018 all areas
We are making improvements to our services from 23rd September 2018.
Service 3 - Askham Bar Park and Ride
- Timetable amendments to improve punctuality
Service 10 - Poppleton - Stamford Bridge, Service 12 Foxwood - Monks Cross
- Timtebales amended to improve punctuality and reliability.
YourBus 66 - University - York
- Early morning and evening journeys extended to York Sport Village.
- Times slightly amended at Heslington Hall towards Campus East and also at Clifford Street towards York to reduce waiting time.
YourBus 66a, University - Merchantgate
- Some later evening journeys.
- Timetable changes on a weekday afternoon to improve punctuality and reliability.
- An additional trial overnight service running every 30 minutes between Merchantgate and Ron Cooke Hub.
N66 University - York
- Amended route. Now runs from Rougier Street, through York to Merchantgate, then via Heslington Road, University, Field Lane, Campus East.
- Will run every 15 minutes during term 1, and every 20 minutes from term 2.
New printed timetables for these services will be available shortly, and will be accessable on our website from Thursday 13th September.