York City Centre Bus Stop Changes - 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 66, 5002 Mar 2018 all areas
From Monday 5th March, there will be changes to stops at Stonebow and Rougier Street
Stonebow stop changes
The stops SA-SC will reopen so all buses can revert to their normal stops. The stop at Pavement (Marks & Spencer) and temporary stop at Garden Place will no longer be used.
- Stop SA = Park & Ride Bus 9
- Stop SB = Buses 6 and 11
- Stop SC = Buses 12 and 14
Rougier Street bus stops
The stops CA-CC will be closed for approximately 6 weeks to install the new bus shelters.
- Buses 3 and 7 – will use the temporary stop on Micklegate (orange diamond below)
- Buses 6 – will not stop at Rougier Street; the nearest stop is Station Avenue (second image - purple diamond)
- Buses 9 – Bus 9 – is back on its normal route. Buses into the city centre will drop off passengers at the temporary stop on Mickegate (orange diamond below), then continue non-stop around Lendal Gyratory back around to Rougier Street, both dropping off and picking up passengers on the same side of the road (bus stop CH, the green diamond below).
- Buses 11, 12, 14, 500 – use Station Road stop CE (second image - blue diamond)
- Buses 66 – will not stop at Rougier Street; the nearest stop is the Railway Station.